Rules and Conditions of Entry
1. All prospective buskers must register via email prior to the event.
2. Buskers/street performers will be judged over the Festival Weekend by popular vote.
3. Judging will be by patrons of the festival, voting on the form provided in the official program at the ballot box located in the Ticket Tent on the Foreshore.
4. To be eligible for a prize Buskers/street performers must register their attendance in the appropriate category before 12.00 noon on Saturday at the Ticket / Registration Tent, situated on the Apollo Bay Foreshore.
5. The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony in the main marquee. Winners not present will have their prizes mailed.
6. The judge’s decision will be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into after the event.
7. Buskers/street performers not registered will not be eligible for prizes and may incur fines from local laws.
8. Registered buskers/street performers will be issued with a numbered pass to identify them for the purpose of voting and avoiding fines.
9. Buskers/street performers may sell CD’s and display any promotional material they wish.
10. Amplified busking/street performing is only permitted in designated areas set by the busking co-ordinator. Buskers must turn down or off amplification if requested by festival staff or committee members.