As a not-for-profit community event we are always looking for responsible people persons to volunteer, be a part of the crew, and provide a happy face to the visiting music lovers. We have split up the areas this year so that you can get the most out of your visit by working with experienced coordinators.
Quick notes before applying:
• Applicants must be available for their shifts over the entire weekend and apply on the understanding that shifts are subject to change.
• Applicants wishing to apply for set up must be available for their shifts over the entire three days before the event. This is ideally suited to people already in town in the lead up.
• Applicants for the packup stint must pre-purchase a ticket which will be refunded into their nominated account after the completion of their shift.
• Shifts are 8hrs in a 2X4 or 8 straight combination.
• Preference is given to those who are available for the duration of the whole time or Setup, on the weekend, and Packup.
Volunteers Benefits & Requirements
All volunteers will receive:
· Apollo Bay Music Festival weekend pass & Festival program
· Apollo Bay Music Festival Volunteer T-shirt
· Individual roster & Volunteer Information
· Access to free camping
· An invite to the Festival after party
A volunteer is required to:
· Register at the Volunteer Check-in to collect wristband (Ticket Office)
· Sign in prior to each rostered shift & collect venue folders & bibs
· Sign out after each finishing rostered shift & return Festival bib
· Wear Festival T-shirt while on duty
· Be respectful of other volunteers, staff, performers & patrons of the Festival
· A volunteer is expected to be available for a minimum of 8 hours work throughout the Festival
· Not be under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol at any stage before or during their allotted times.
Applications are invited for volunteering at the 2013 Festival
Friday April 26 – Sunday April 28
(Only persons 18 or older can apply)
Please note that all personal information on this application form is highly confidential. It will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected and won’t be disclosed to any other parties.