For Conditions of Entry scroll to the bottom of this page.
The Early Albatross ticket is a full weekend pass which allows you entry to all venues. Two Children 15 and under are free per ticket holding parent/guardian.
Day tickets will be available in February only if weekend passes haven’t sold out. The Early Albatross ticket is generally your cheapest option, and definitely the best option if you have more fun than you planned.
Session passes will not be available as we fully expect weekend/day passes to sell out and we like everyone to have a bit of space.
Thinking of Camping at the festival? 2 nights camping for only *$24 with all facilities!
Package up your Early Albatross tickets and camping with any of the participating providers listed below. Includes: 2 nights camping, $24 p/adult + Early Albatross Weekend Festival Pass $125 = $149*
Skenes Creek Beachfront Van Park
*Terms and Conditions for each park apply. Children 3-15 additional $7 p/night. Families with 16-17 year olds please contact the parks. Children 2 and under are free. Sites are unpowered.
Q. Artist Applications – Close October 31, 2012.
Apps are now open to performers of all styles and persuasions - We receive a ridiculous amount of applications for a limited program so unfortunately we can’t host you all. Preference is given to independent Artists and Performers that have a unique show. Our audience is made up of music lovers of all ages so we don’t bill in order of perceived largeness of stature.
You must have public liability insurance to perform at the Apollo Bay Music Festival.
Please don’t spam all our email addresses and please don’t keep asking if we’ve made a decision. We know it is a frustrating process but there is no other way. Please do feel free to keep us updated on your travels, new album releases, collaborations etc via our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Selections are made by us after taking recommendations from our network of people who listen to your work and come to your shows. This may include our audience who keep us posted via facebook so spread the love…
It is suggested you do your research before applying as preference will be given to stallholders and craftspeople offering something unique. The selection committee for stallholders love handcrafted and clever products so feel free to tell us about what you do and why.
- Stallholders must provide their own presentable marquee
- Marquees must be sturdy, safe and able to be weighted down adequately to the asphalt road pavement
- All sites are unpowered
HOURS OF OPERATION
ALL STALLS MUST REMAIN OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING HOURS
- Saturday, 8am – 7pm
- Sunday, 8am – 4pm
SET UP/PACK UP TIMES, ACCESS, VEHICLES AND PARKING
- The Great Ocean Road will be closed to ALL vehicular traffic for the duration of the festival
- Access to Bazaar sites will be from 6am both mornings.
- Stallholders WILLNOT be able to access site by vehicle
- Stallholders will be able to unload/load from a designated loading bay close to the Bazaar and then move vehicle to the stallholders car park
- Stallholders will have a designated car parking area available to them
- Stall holders must provide own means of moving goods from loading bay to/from their designated site
- Stall must be set up to operate by 8am both mornings
- Stall site must be completely vacated by 8pm Saturday and 5pm Sunday
- Road re-opens 5.30pm Sunday
- No Power will be provided to sites
- No portable generators will be permitted
- All stallholders must have their own public liability Insurance with a minimum of $10 million cover
- A copy of your current Public Liability Insurance policy is to be attached to you application form
- Stallholders are totally responsible for the security of their stall, equipment and goods
- Stallholders will not be permitted to sleep on site or anywhere within the Festival foreshore precinct and are responsible for sourcing their own accommodation
- Each stallholder will be issued with an identifying badge to be worn while operating stall
- Only stallholders who have been accepted through this application process will be permitted to operate on site
NO PLASTIC CARRY BAG POLICY
Apollo Bay is in the process of implementing a no plastic carry bag policy.
- Stallholders will not be allowed to provide plastic carry bags to their customers
- Please source a sustainable alternative
WASTE AND RUBBISH REMOVAL
- The Apollo Bay Music Festival is a Waste Wise event and stallholders are expected to comply with Waste Wise standards including recyclable and sustainable packaging.
- Stallholders are expected to maintain general cleanliness around their site and leave their site clean and tidy at the end of the day
- Rubbish bins will be situated within the Bazaar precinct
- All stallholders are to provide their own marquee, tables and or display equipment, chairs etc
- Stalls should not extend their displayed goods beyond the boundaries of their nominated site
- It is the responsibility of the stallholder to ensure your stall area is safe at all times and no part poses a hazard to any persons
- ABMF organisers reserve the right to enter any stall site and request you to remove any goods that are contrary to what you have proposed in you application
- Stallholders must not bring pets or livestock to the festival (registered companion animals excluded)
- Use of amplifiers or loud speakers to play pre-recorded music or spruik is not permitted
- No fire or naked flame allowed within your site or the bazaar precinct.
- Council staff and/or ABMF organiser will conduct inspections of all stall sites and any stall found to have inadequate facilities and /or contravening the conditions of this agreement will not be permitted to operate
- Stall sites must be packed up and vacated by the specified times in this agreement
Q. Food Applications
Please note: We no longer take applications for food and beverage vendors. These are sourced by invitiation only.
Q. Other Stuff!
Can I bring my dog? - You can bring your dog to the bay if your accommodation allows that but not in to the festival precinct.
Apollo Bay Music Festival 2013 – Conditions of entry
When this ticket is purchased subject to the following conditions from the Promoter, these conditions apply to that purchaser both as conditions of sale and as conditions of admission to the event; otherwise the following conditions apply as conditions of admission to the event:
1. All conditions shown on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on this ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. This ticket may not be resold on account of it being exceptional value for money in the first place.
3. If the event is cancelled by the Promoter for any reason, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. If Promoter deems it necessary to abandon the event due to the forces of nature or any other reason, refund of the face value of the ticket is at the discretion of the Promoter.
4. Keep your tickets in a safe place, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to change the lineup and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date or lineup, refunds will not be available.
6. We play rain or shine.
7. Apollo Bay Music Festival is an all ages event. Two Children 15 years and under are free if accompanied by a parent or guardian per weekend pass. All patrons entering the site must have a valid ticket. Children 15 and under will receive wristbands on entry. 16-17 year olds who purchase Youth tickets must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian on initial entry to receive their wristband. Once banded 16-17 year olds will have access to all festival venues with the exception of the Great Ocean Hotel. No Children are permitted in the Great Ocean Hotel.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a ticketholder admission to the event or to evict that person from the event.
9. Entry is at own risk.
10. The Ticket purchaser/holder indemnifies the organisers and Promoters of the Apollo Bay Music Festival event against any claim for personal injury and property damage arising from the negligence by the organisers and Promoter of the event.
11. Small Personal Cameras and phones that can also record video are permitted. Cameras with zoom and telephoto lenses are not permitted without express permission of organisers prior to the event. Video Cameras are not permitted. Any public broadcast of content obtained at Apollo Bay Music Festival must have the express permission of the Promoters. Professional Photographers and Film-makers must have written permission from the Promoters prior to the event.
12. BYO Alcohol is not permitted in any of the Venues. Smoking is permitted in outdoor areas only, away from children. You are responsible for disposing of all your own rubbish including cigarette butts into the receptacles provided. The Coastal environment is a sensitive one and we ask for your respect and help in maintaining it. Food can be brought into the main precinct only. Weapons, lasers, fireworks, illicit drugs are prohibited items and will not be permitted in to the Venue. All bags/containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items that are confiscated will not be returned. Photo ID must be carried at all times.
13. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
14. Wristbands must be worn for the duration of the festival to allow entry and exit to festival venues. There is a zero tolerance on people trying to enter the event without a valid ticket and the police will be informed. Those aiding people trying to get in for free will also be reported to police.
15. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have photographic identification. Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Venue and will possibly face criminal charges.
16. In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
17. If you feel at any time your or anyone else’s health or safety is threatened, you should contact the nearest Staff member or Volunteer or visit the information tent (signposted and shown on your program). First Aiders will be available on site.