APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR VOLUNTEERING AT THE 2014 FESTIVAL
The Apollo Bay Music Festival loves buskers! The more inventive and creative your show, the better. Preference is given to artists that feature a majority of original material.
Applications close Monday February 3, 2014.
RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. All prospective buskers must register and be accepted prior to the event.
2. Buskers/street performers will be judged over the Festival Weekend by popular vote.
3. Buskers/street performers not registered may incur fines from local laws.
4. Registered buskers/street performers will be issued with a numbered pass to identify them for the purpose of avoiding fines from the fun police.
5. Buskers/street performers may sell CD’s and merchandise.
6. Buskers must turn down or off amplification if requested by festival staff or committee members.
7. The best busker on the weekend as voted by our panel may win a secret prize judged by our committee scouts.
8. Buskers are solely responsible for the their own equipment, and the safety of the pedestrian by not creating potential trip hazards. The streets of Apollo Bay are dry zones and no alcohol can be consumed at any stage of the performance.